Ticket Handling Infographic FAQs
Ticket Handling Infographic FAQs of the key elements of ticket handling that should always be considered when handling IT Service Management Tickets.
This is generic recommendations for the level of documentation requirements whether you are handling an Interaction, an Incident, or a Request. While the forms may differ, the level and consistency of tips offered here, apply to general ticket management.
- Acknowledging tickets in 15 mins boosts satisfaction by 25%. Builds trust with clear expectations.
Clarify and Communicate:
- 90% of resolutions start with clear communication. Ensures efficient problem-solving.
- Detailed notes cut resolution time by 20%. Ensures a clear trail of progress.
Leverage Knowledge Base:
- 70% of tickets have KB solutions. Speeds up resolution, empowers users.
- Use Case: The Road to Award-Winning KCS: A Case Study from Ellie Mae (thinkhdi.com)
- Sharing solutions cuts reopens by 30%. Enhances team knowledge.
- Efficient transfers reduce resolution time by 40%. Ensures a positive user experience.
Handle Unresolved Tickets:
- Escalation improves resolution rate by 15%. No ticket left unresolved.
- Regular updates cut escalations by 35%. Builds trust, reduces concerns.
Close Tickets Effectively:
- Proper closure boosts satisfaction by 30%. Empowers users with summaries and self-help steps.
Avoid Cyber Fraud:
- 95% of fraud attempts thwarted with validation. Protects against potential threats.
Follow Up on Resolved Tickets:
- Follow-ups cut reopens by 25%. Confirms resolution for long-term satisfaction.
- 80% of breaches preventable with awareness. Safeguards company assets.
Show Empathy and Professionalism:
- 90% value courtesy as much as resolution. Enhances user satisfaction.
Every Ticket Matters: Ticket Handling Infographic FAQs
Exceptional support increases loyalty by 40%. Shapes the perception of IT support. Apply these infographic strategies to improve support capabilities, employee experience, and quality of service.
Resources for Ticket Handling Infographic FAQs
- Gamifying ITSM Excellence
- Infographic: 5 Ways to Impress Your Technical Support Customers (thinkhdi.com)
- Infographic: Mobility Continues to Disrupt Support (thinkhdi.com)
- Is the Tech Solution You Are Implementing Going to Work? (thinkhdi.com)
- ITIL 4, Part 2: The Guiding Principles (thinkhdi.com)
- ITSM Capability Model- Level 1
- Productivity: Service Operations Workspace
- People are IT’s Most Crucial Assets (thinkhdi.com)
- Security and IT Glossary
- Ticket Handling Best Practices: Enhance Your Services
- Virtual-Agent Chatbot