The BayICT Tech Talks as part of the Bay Area Community College Consortium (BACCC) are a series of virtual talks and Q&A with ICT industry professionals about their roles, experience, and personal career path.
Several things I recommend to students working on their professional development, that they should start now are:
- Start your LinkedIn Profile before you need it, so it is complete, connected and credible when you do need it.
- Why Students should volunteer to develop connections, experience, and a professional action oriented profile.
- Get involved in Best Practice Business Networks to stay current in industry trends, capabilities, and ideas.
- Look into College Internships while in college, many students gain perks, skills, and some find their perfect career.
- Join Jobs n Career Success Networks and keep in contact with current hiring news, views, and opportunities.
The October 19, 2021 Tech Talk Covered:
•Identifying Opportunities for Digital Transformation & Delivering Service Management Value
•Enhancing a business process with continual process improvement
•Standing up an IT Center of Excellence with business stakeholders