Employees want Flexibility
Over 40% of COVID Pandemic Workers are burned out and thinking of quitting their present jobs, according to a recent World Economic Forum survey. In the post-COVID work world, employees want and expect flexible work options. Bad news for companies already struggling to get the right talent, but insisting they must see their staff in the office to know they are working.
Harvard Business Review found that 82% of employees and 62% of HR directors believe employees must advance their skills and acquire new ones in order to maintain competitive advantage in this present global job market.
Here is a great video by Bridging the Gap’s Laura Brandenberg on how to prepare winning Work Samples
Tips for Development of your Career Skills:
- 8 Best DevOps Courses on LinkedIn Learning
- Berkley: Using LinkedIn for Career Development
- Create Opportunity with Social Leadership
- 12 free online course sites for growing your tech skills | CIO
- IT Service Management Forum
- HDI Service Certification
Recruiting Models are shifting in Post COVID Employment Environment
Companies that want to lead, are rapidly adapting their recruiting methods to the Post Pandemic paradigm shift. Fast Company reported that Facebook has shifted their recruiting model to keep pace with their growth, and adapted their flex work strategies. US Tech Salaries have continued to rise.
This week, people began trying to figure out what California’s Business Economy reopening means for them. One thing is resounding clear, most are no longer excited to brave traffic in no masks to go to an office.
IT Service Management Forum Best Practices
- Career Search References
- Top 50 Companies Hiring Flex work
- Inc Flexible Work Arrangements
- Top CA companies to work for
- Businesses with work life balance
- Best Companies for Moms
- Forbes: Best Diversity Employers
- How to Help a Friend Find a Job
- Top 12 Tech Companies hiring
- San Francisco Bay ITSMF News
- Why Hire Military Vets & Spouses
Jobs N Career Network
Most jobs are found through networking and a good LinkedIn Profile and Linked in Group Association can be your competitive advantage!
Join the network on LinkedIn that connects Recruiters with Job Seekers and Career Coaches. Get tips that help you distinguish yourself!!
Recruiters share job leads here. Job Seekers pass along job leads that are not a fit for them.
Confidential Job Leads
Here are a couple confidential Job Leads my Recruiter and Hiring Manager friends are looking to fill.
- ServiceNow Automate Pro Testers
- ITSM Process Improvement
- ServiceNow SecOps GRC Expert
Confidential Talent Leads
Here are some of the high volume talent types I have seeking work now. Recruiters or Hiring Managers let me know if you need some top talent in:
- Excellent Diversity Talent SMES
- Senior IT Program Management
- ITSM Directors
- Change Management
- Highly Talented US Veterans
For Confidential Jobs or to get referrals to confidential Job Seekers looking to make a move, contact me here or on LinkedIn