With the news being unsettling, lets share some good news. There is legitimate telecommuting and flexwork opportunity. One must be careful however, there are a few challenges when seeking a telework jobs:
- Don’t pay for a chance to get a work from home, no job should cost you money!
- Do not accept that “because its work from home”, you must accept less money.
- Forbes shared this a while ago, it’s still good thought on how to avoid work from home scams
Forbes has just released interviews of the top 50 leaders who are actively shaping the future of work.
Telecommuting and Flexible Work Opportunities:
Companies with Highly Desired Flexibility and Work from Home Opportunities exist. Here are some references to leading opportunities:
- MSNBC shared today 15 companies that hire valid telecommuting jobs, some worldwide.
- FlexJobs just released their Top 100 Companies to Watch for Remote Jobs in 2022
- Top 19 sites to locate a legitimate, well paying, work from home job in India.
- JIT is growing and hires remote jobs in the United States for Sales, Project Management, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Developers, and QA Testers.
US Department of State Telecommuting
FDC.State.Gov recently shared a program: “Navigating the New Normal: How Teleworking is Changing the World” provides information on how working arrangements might change after Covid.
Telework.gov is a great resource by the United States Office of Personnel Management where you can find information about the United States Federal Government Telework Program.
- 10 Questions to Ask Yourself: Are you suitable for working from home?
- 16 Ways to Network when you work from home
- 20 Tips for Working from Home
- Global Workspace: Standard Telework Savings Calculator
- How to Network on LinkedIn
- National Institute of Standards & Technology: Enterprise Telework & Remote Access Security
- The Great Resignation and Post Covid Work from Home Retention Strategies
- Tips on using LinkedIn Open To Work.
- ServiceNow CIO Looks to Retain Lessons Learned from COVID into Hybrid work environment.
- ServiceNow Developer Working Remotely tips
- ServiceNow Guide to creating a Work from Home Policy that Works
- ServiceNow: Working From Home: Lonely but Not Alone
- US General Services Resources for Managing Remote Teleworkers
Do YOU HIRE TELEWORK PROFESSIONALS?
Please feel free to share job leads to our Jobs N Career Success Network and/or add the link to your job’s portal in the comments below!! We are supporting our Star Talent Network which is chock full of great people looking for their next great job!!