There is no substitute for proper medical diagnoses or treatment, as blurred vision could have a number of serious symptoms. Solution 1 before anything, is seek proper medical diagnosis and care as without it, an untreated serious symptom could have worse consequence.How to Cure Blurry Vision Naturally: What Will and Won’t Work (healthline.com)
My vision problems came with COVID, they likely had a number of sources:
- Mild Stroke (that came with COVID)
- Persistent Migraines
- Diabetes (that came with COVID)
- Hypertensive Crisis (had long before COVID but without vision impairment)
It is taking me longer to get in to see my doctor because of appointment availability around my work schedule.
I will follow Dr Soong’s advise and getting Prescription Computer Glasses for my computer screen and workspace:
Here are some additional solutions I researched that I feel helped.
- When Sitting at a computer daily, for long periods, take breaks using the 20-20-20 rule.
- Take Omega 3 (salmon, walnuts, flax seed)
- Turn a Stand alarm on your Apple Watch to remind you to get some sunshine, give your eyes a break, & body energy
- Increase Caretenoid (Vitamin A) nutrient dense foods (I juiced carrots, ate eggs, kale, spinach, and red peppers)
- I purchased, and truly love the improved viewing capabilities of the Samsung Curved Monitor
25 Most Impactful Leaders on LinkedIn | A-Z Business Guide | Artificial Intelligence (AI)| Cyber Fraud Prevention | Global COVID Employment Taskforce | Executive Womens Network | Global Education & Study Abroad| | Global Recruiting Network | Vouch4Vets |Jobs N Career Success – LinkedIn |