Employment News: Recruiters and Jobseeker Opportunities
Harvard Business Review research shows that in 2022 research United States year-to-date salary increases are up 4%, compared to a historical average of 2%. Yes, the Great Resignation is still making news.
US News and World Report’s 100 Best Jobs of 2022 in summary, include, Information Security, Medical Services- Nursing, Physician’s Assistants, Data Scientists, Software Developers, Statistician, Lawyers, IT Managers, Business Analysts and Business Managers, Actuaries, and Physical Therapists, just to name a few.
What is Hybrid Working?
Harvard Business Review found that more than 90% of employers are planning to adopt a hybrid working model in 2022. The hybrid work model is being embraced in workplace retention strategy, because it offers employees flexibility in when and where they work. Hybrid working explores shorten work weeks or flexible work week options as an alternative to pay increases.
What are AI-Augmented Jobs
A recent PWC survey found that that 86% of U.S. executives said that AI was set to be a “mainstream technology” and 25% of companies using AI expect to increase revenue. they surveyed have transformations underway for adopting cognitive and AI technologies within their workforce. Many will attempt, and according to Gartner, 85% of efforts will fail. And yet it still is compelling enough to try.
Deloitte has noted cognitive technologies has expanded the talent economy with paradigm-shifting potential to reshape the future of work, for the present. AI Augmented jobs has had success at GE and Pepsi have successful transformation efforts that leveraged AI technologies to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Jobs n Career News
Forbes Hiring Trends in the Future of work.
Coffee Chat covers “the Great Resignation” and how to energize Career Resilience hosted by Erin Urban. This covers one of my favorite thought leaders in the Recruiting Professional Urban Blogger whose finger is on the pulse of HR and Work- Jessica Miller-Merrell, SHRM-SCP, SPHR – founder of Workology
HELP PUT OUR NATION’S SERVICE PEOPLE TO WORK.
VOUCH4VETS Diversity and Inclusion is a key and growing effort that connects veterans, giving them an inside advantage of powerful “vouching” of their talent. Here is a cause that helps our nation’s Veterans and their spouses to find work.
Hiring Veterans bring compelling benefits to the workplace far beyond Diversity.
- Unrivaled understanding of teamwork, leadership and work ethic.
- They can adapt quickly to changing situations.
- They have worked with cutting-edge technology and are comfortable in matrixed environments.
- They have international experience.
For Jobseekers facing discouragement, particularly those dealing with post veteran, present COVID job search challenges… Let us find inspiration in uplifting one another. Vouch4Vets is one way for retired military, following other’s examples is another.
Allow me to introduce Joseph Laudon, a Veteran with an incredible success story He is a motivation, by nature, by story, and by trait, inspiring others by sharing his experience, strengths and hopes.
Joseph has developed an incredible ServiceNow business acumen, and he serves as a career coach to other veterans.
U.S. REMOTE WORK: SERVICENOW TALENT
JIT is hiring ServiceNow Business Analysts, Technical Program Managers, Developers, and Service Architects.
- US Based (No sponsorship)
- Have a Service Clearance, or are willing to get one
- Technical and ITIL oriented
JIT’s Human Resource Leader is Stephanie Fairbanks, a ServiceNow Titan of NOW Recruiter interviewed by Rob Fedoruk.
If you are interested in this job, check out this post. Or if you are in my network, contact Dawn Simmons (Khan)
INSIDER TRACK FOR INTERN SEEKERS:
There is plenty written about how to land the perfect internship.
Gain valuable industry experience, get an inside track to future hiring opportunities, and take advantage of professional projects with mentoring opportunity.
- Create a great LinkedIn Profile and Resume to stand out in a crowd
- Apply Daymond John’s Entreprenurial mindset for success
- The best Interns organize, deliver value with a positive attitude
- Focus on Quality, Ask Good Questions, Deliver on Time
- Be a “student of the industry and the companies that are hiring“
Student Internship tips are offered in an article titled The Illusive Internship Beast written by Kristen Fife.
Global Recruiting Professionals
How to Interview a Service Architect
Robert Fedoruk Shares how to interview a ServiceNow Architect
GLOBAL SERVICENOW STAFFING PARTNERS:
Who would you recommend as the best ServiceNow ITSM Staffing Augmentation professionals?
Offers ServiceNow Implementation staffing from US & Asia Offshoring Operations (India, Bangladesh, or Philippines)?
- Certified ServiceNow Admin
- Certified ServiceNow Application Developer
Contact Dawn Simmons (Khan) or Global Recruiting Professionals Network.
The HR Market is HOT HOT HOT
2 of my FAVORITE HR Experts on the HR Market. Jessica Miller-Merrell shared an insider secret source for great Jobs on jobs.workology.com.
Shenee Rutt, of Laurel Virtual Solutions LLC is an expert in producing high impact resumes and profiles for results in Recruiting.
This video is an awesome discussion with optimistic views of the outlook for HR Professionals
- Human Resources is IN the spotlight, and the TIME is NOW.
- SHRM recently shared How to Write Powerful Profiles and Memorable Resumes that help you stand out.
- Get your LinkedIn Profile, your Resume, and your professional profile ready for results.
Consider the value of engaging the help of an expert whose daily focus is helping you shine.
SPECIALTY REFERENCES FOR RECRUITERS OR JOB SEEKERS
- 5 ideas business gender equity
- 50 Companies Hiring Flex work
- 75 Best Workplaces for Women
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- AI, Deep Learning, ML
- CIO Network
- Digital Strategy Transformation
- Diversity Magazine
- ERE.net for Recruiters
- Executive Suite
- Executive Women’s Network
- Global Study Abroad
- Global Recruiting Network
- Jobs N Career Success
- InfoSec: Prevent Cyber Fraud
- IT Professionals Association
- ITSM (ITIL) Professionals
- IT Service & Support: ThinkHDI
- IT Service Management Forum
- ITSM Manager Skills
- Jobs for People with no Degree
- Project Manager Community
- Project Management Institute
- Recruitment Consultants
- San Francisco HDI Network
- Silicon Valley ITSMF Network
- Womens Mgt Strategies
- Working Moms Networks