Digital Transformation (DT or DX) is the process of deploying Digital Technology and Solutions to transform services or businesses:
- migrating manual ( non-digital) processes to digital processes
- replacing manual older digital technology with newer digital technology
- enable new types of innovation for doing business better, rather than simply enhancing and supporting traditional methods.
Migrating Manual Process Experiences:
- Covid-19 Business Enhancement of Major Incident Management enhanced manual Incident Detection and Communications Process to ServiceNow Major Incident Management with Dashboard and defined Central ServiceDesk Command Control.
- Migrated Healtchcare Outsourced Staff to current Service Management Suite replacing manual processes: HP ITSM solution to Insourced ServiceNow ITSM suite solution to replace manual Change Process, Improved Asset Management, Centralized Knowledge and Service Catalog.
- Defined Performance Improvement Programs to measure and report process improvement wins from Service Best Practices Consulting. (Incident Adoption, Change Management, Problem Management Life Cycle Management, Knowledge Management Leadership)
- Created Customer Facing Service Improvement Experience: Replaced entirely manual Service Desk Manual Support Model with Centralized Service Catalog with improved self help and knowledge management for most frequently asked questions.