Here is a list of a variety of business best practices events on Video:
Silicon Valley Best Practices Collaboration
HDI/itSMF Event at AutoDesk
Snippet from an Innovation Panel Event held as a collaboration between HDI and IT Service Management Forum held at AutoDesk In San Francisco.
Bright Talk Videos
Register to view the Videos:
- ITIL4 Benefits to ITSMF : Dawn Khan, President SF Bay ITSMF with Guest Ragu Mantatikar.
- Global Women of IT Leadership Program
- Tammy Whited: Fermilab office of CIO and ITSMF USA Treasurer.
- Rayanne Thorne Krueger: Never Enough Media
Dawn C Simmons YouTube Videos
- Covid-19 Global Employment Task Force
- Governance Risk and Compliance Project Planning
- ITSM Process Overview
- San Francisco joint HTI and ITSMF Panel on Innovation at Autodesk
- Standard Change Data Modeling
IT Service Management Forum
itSMF San Francisco Bay LIG is the Local Interest Group (LIG) of the Information Technology Service Management Forum (itSMF USA), whose purpose is to showcase the best of Silicon Valley innovation, collaborate, share best practices, and ITSM knowledge.
- itSMF San Francisco Local Interest Group Chapter Launch
- Leveraging Service Management Beyond ITSM by Brenda Iniguez
- Measuring Process Maturity
- Kick Off and why ITSMF with Stephen Cairn, Ops Director at Varian Medical. Former ITSMF Leadership Local Interest group since 2007.
- Knowledge Management
- Silicon Valley Panel Discusses How They Leverage ITSM
- Why Participate in San Francisco itSMF Local Interest Group
Dawn C Simmons Portfolio Videos
- Change Management Optimization Story
- CMDB: SCCM to ServiceNow CMDB Project Implementation Story
- COVID 19 Updates
- IT Business Management Overview
- PMI Risk Management
- Security Operations: Cyber Fraud Case Management Proof of Concept
- ServiceDesk Ticket Handling
- ServiceNow Business Solutions
- Vendor Management: IT Best Practices in Strategic Partner Management