A Center of Excellence creates the foundation needed for successful utilization to enable and recognize true Connected Planning. Forrester conducted a Total Economic Impact study that found Anaplan’s Center of Excellence approach has potential to deliver 3x Return on Investment (ROI).
Connected Planning and Shared Vision is recognized by engaging and Connecting People. Anaplan Center of Excellence’s approach begins with the business objective in mind. Anaplan’s 4 major center of excellence objectives from there are to:
- Define and stabilize team
- Connect People
- Define Activities to Recognize ROI
- Produce and Navigate the Roadmap to get there.
Getting Started On Your Anaplan COE Journey:
Chris Weiss has done some cool stuff around empowering enterprise Centers of Excellence implementations for strategic results. The 9 most common steps to building a CoE, which includes a template CoE Charter deck to help put all of those elements into a consistent chartering document.
Over 200 enterprise corporations have adopted Anaplan Centers of Excellence
- Capco implemented Anaplan COE to help with growth and reporting requirements
- Groupon leveraged Anaplan COE to produced more scalable standards processes
- Shell implemented Anaplan COE to help with Digital Transformation and Enterprise Financial Process Improvement
Other Hot Community Resources
Automation: Artificial Intelligence (AI) and RPA