Mark your Calendars
10/26/2021 Time: 12:00-1:00 PDT. 2:00 – 3:00 pm CDT 3:00 -4:00 pm EDT ITSM Transformation and Emerging Centers of Excellence
ITIL4 introduces the importance of efficient process execution and quality implementations to recognize business goals with a positive customer experience. Technology has advanced with COVID Pandemic demands and new ways of working. The disruptive challenges are being managed through process excellence to show incremental gains where they matter, and establishing centers of excellence as a partnership imperative for consistent value recognition and solution delivery.
- What are our industries greatest challenges to enable good to great Service Design?
- How is our company transforming value streams and business practices from “good to great”?
- How has your Service Management Practice changed post Covid Pandemic?
- Have you deployed Centers of Excellence for Continuous Improvement or Process Excellence?
- What are your strategic “stretch goals” for 2022?
10/28/2021 Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm PDT. 1:00 – 12:00 pm CDT. 2:00 – 3:00 pm EDT itSMF USA Program: ITIL: A journey from good to great
ITIL has been adopted around the world in many shapes and forms. Every organization has a unique perspective about the effectiveness of this framework. See how some of the organizations enhanced their stakeholders experience by introducing tools and techniques that pivoted them for better results.
9 Benefits of Joining Best Practice Standards & Centers of Excellence
- Strengthen your brand and professional influence with Powerful Business Connections
- Technology is on a fast track for transformation. Stay current with Best Practice Innovation
- Empowered with relevant capabilities, recognized industry leadership and professional profile
- Advanced career resilience and insider professional job opportunities
- Develop long lasting professional association with competitive industry thought leaders
- Build career confidence from compelling business dialogues on process excellence
- Gain new insights and perspective-oriented problem-solving capacity Establish subject matter expertise, differentiate skills, and produce team empowering knowledge for continuous improvement
- Find a service partner, innovation team, job, or opportunity with synergistic business or professional needs
- Improve your ability to understand, articulate, and create a case for positive best practice leadership for your company, or your personal professional best.
9 Ways to Recognize Value by Getting involved in itSMF
IT Service Management Forum is on a fast track post pandemic. How can we support YOUR strategic initiatives and toughest business challenge?
- Join itSMF LinkedIn Networks for free: International – USA – CA: San Francisco Bay .
- Grow your local visibility, network and leadership skills and connections as a San Francisco Bay Area Local Interest Group Volunteer. Help us organize meetings, hiring events, coordinate speakers, organize white paper and article writing workshops. . Contact Dawn Simmons (Khan) to discuss student opportunities, focus teams, or board membership. Volunteers can participate for free, however our board membership and leaders must maintain current membership with itSMF.
- Connected Free Access to communities of interest groups, learning and industry idea exchange from subject matter experts or specific skills or challenges of a particular vertical business.
- Participate in National or Local in person or Webinar Best Practice Events as a sponsor, location host, presenter, or Leading Panelist- San Francisco Bay Area Community Calendar has planned events, Contact Dawn Simmons (Khan) to propose an event topic or participate in a panel of thought leaders.
- Sponsor an In Person Silicon Valley Bay Area Event, Workshop, or Training at your company or a local restaurant. Contact Dawn Simmons (Khan) to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
- Become an itSMF Member – at the corporate, individual or student level there are serious benefits for members, now more than ever.
- Expand your industry recognition by participating in a Topic White Paper Writing to produce thought leading content, standards, and best practices.
- Join our local ITSM Career Networking to benefit from our career employment opportunities. For Students or seasoned professionals, connections to great opportunities happen here! Ask at Local Interest Group Events. San Francisco Bay Area Local Interest Group is helping Silicon Valley members to Share jobs, Find jobs or Talent. Take advantage of itSMF career services to find the right next job or internship you want. Add resume, get free resume evaluation.
- Gain access to itSMF content: Connect, Learn and Grow your knowledge from Conference Best Practices Presentations, White Papers, Videos, and events. Purchase discounted IT Books.
25 Most Impactful Leaders on LinkedIn | Artificial Intelligence (AI) and (RPA)| COVID-19 A-Z | Enterprise Global Cyber Fraud Prevention | Global Employment Taskforce | Enterprise Global Cyber Fraud Prevention | Executive Womens Network | Global Recruiting Network| Vouch4Vets |